Sunday, November 7, 2021

END OF REGULAR SEASON NCAA TOURNAMENT BRACKET SIMULATION 11.7.21

[Note:  In the below table, Xavier should be a #4 seed rather than Auburn.  Also, Santa Clara should be a 5 AQ rather than a 6.  And Further Note:  On relooking at why I originally had Auburn as a #4 seed, I realized the system I use has it as a clear Yes for a #4 seed, so it indeed should be a #4 seed and not Xavier.]

Here are my simulated NCAA Tournament seeds and at large selections, based on my more complex system described here.  The table also includes the Automatic Qualifiers.

1 = #1 seed, 2 = #2 seed, 3 = #3 seed, 4 = #4 seed, 5 = unseeded automatic qualifier, and 6 = unseeded at large selection.

Below the table, I will indicate next teams in line for seeds and at large selections.


Other possible seeds:

#1 seed:  Virginia, Arkansas

#2 seed: Georgetown

#3 seed: Princeton

#4 seed: Mississippi, Hofstra, Harvard

At Large:

Last in: NC State, Santa Clara, Providence, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Oregon

Next in line: Alabama, Colorado, Houston, St. Johns, Indiana

No comments:

Post a Comment